November 8, 2008

Tastes of Italia

Hi! I’ve been busy traveling, celebrating Obama’s victory, planning my holiday trip, writing my dissertation proposal and also working on a paper that eventually I’ll present in England next year. But don’t worry. I haven’t stopped cooking. In fact, I have some nice ideas for the holiday season. Also, for my B-day I got a stand mixer! And I’ve already baked some panettone!

In addition, and while I find time to post some recipes, I have to tell you that my Italian clam chowder (which I made for last Christmas) is on the Nov/Dec issue of Tastes of Italia magazine. You’ll find it among the readers’ favorite recipes. And mine was selected as the featured one!

Posted by Daziano at 9:12 PM |  

22 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin